1) 1 can cream style sweet corn
2) 70g fresh salmon, cut into pieces
3) ¾ cup self-rising flour
4) ¼ tsp bicarb soda
5) ¼ tsp crushed black pepper
6) 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
7) 1 Tbsp Saville Desert Himalayan Herb Salt Salad Seasoning
8) 2 fresh chillies, finely chopped(optional)
9) Fresh dill
10) 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
11) Cooking oil
12) Some capers, sour cream or tzatziki
13) 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
14) Cooking oil for frying
Step 1: In a medium size dish, mix all the above ingredients, except for the capers, sour cream/tzatziki.
Step 2: In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil on medium heat.
Step 3: Drop a spoonful of the batter. Cook on both sides until golden brown
Step 4: Place on absorbent paper
We have layered ours with fresh grated beetroot, some tzatziki, dill, capers, slice of lemon and drizzled with some balsamic glaze reduction.
You can also serve it plain with a sauce of your choice
This is perfect for a snack or a starter.
Quick, tasty and easy!