1 Bag mixed lettuce
100g Baby corn
100g Baby marrow
50g Green beans
50g Tenderstem broccoli
A few pieces of blue cheese
2 tsp Omega Seeds.
½ Black olives
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 Tbsp Saville Exotic Middle Eastern Spice.
1tsp Saville Pink Pepper Corns
1). Wash and dry Lettuce leaves and arrange on a platter.
2) Cut the baby marrow and green beans into small pieces.
3). On medium heat, in a non-stick frying pan, add coconut oil, vegetables and Saville Exotic Middle Eastern Spice.
3) Cook until vegetables are nice and crunchy.
4) Lay the vegetables on the lettuce leaves.
5) Dollop with blue cheese, black olives and roasted omega seeds.
6) Serve as a side with Saville Mesopotamian Lemon Sauce Chicken.
Serve with a salad dressing of your choice