1. 1 tsp of fresh ginger and garlic
2. 2 onions chopped
3. 1 kg of fresh pumpkin (cubed)
4. 2 tomatoes chopped
5. 1 tbs spoon butter
6. 1 tbs spoon of Dessert Himalayan Herb Salt
7. 1 tbs spoon of Tribal African Spice
8. 2 cubes of stock of your choice (we used vegetable stock)
9. Fresh coriander for garnish
10. 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
11. 2 ½ to 3 cups of water
12. ½ fresh cream
13. Salt to taste (optional)
Step 1: Melt butter in a medium size pot
Step 2: Add ginger and garlic
Step 3: Add chopped onions
Step 4: Braise until slightly brown
Step 5: Add pumpkin and chopped tomatoes
Step 6: Add water, stock, Saville Dessert Himalayan Spice and Saville Tribal African Spice
Step 7: Mix well.
Step 8: Cook for 20 minutes on medium heat until pumpkin has softened.
Step 9: Remove from stove and liquidise using a hand blender to create a smooth creamy texture.
Step 10: Add fresh cream and cinnamon
Step 11: Taste for salt
When serving, garnish with a drizzle of fresh cream, fresh coriander, a sprinkle of Tribal African Spice and pumpkin seeds.
Serve with bread of your choice